A low VOC high quality velvet smooth acrylic sheen emulsion for interior & exterior walls.
Trims (Interior), Trims (Exterior), Trims (Interior & Exterior), Walls (Exterior), Walls (Interior), Walls (Interior & Exterior), Wood (Exterior), Wood (Interior), Wood (Interior & Exterior), Interior, Exterior and Interior & Exterior
Prominent Select Sheen is available in the following sizes: 1lt , 5lt and 20lt
White and tint bases to tint most of the colours on the tint system.
Spreading Rate: 6 – 8 m²/l dependent on surface texture and porosity.
Solids: ± 50% by mass and ± 30% by volume.
Density: ± 1,20 kg/litre.
Recommended Dry Film Thickness: 2 coats at 40 µm per coat minimum.
Viscosity at 23°C: ± 100 Kµ
Flash Point: Non-flammable
- Keep containers properly sealed.
- Store away from direct heat, sun and severe cold in a place with adequate ventilation.
Available Sizes: 1lt, 5lt, 20lt
Colours: White and tint bases to tint most of the colours on the tint system.
Life Expectancy: 7 Years, interior and exterior applications.
Calculated Maximum VOC: 16g/L maximum for white & pastel tinting base.
Respecting The Environment:
- 100% Lead Free & Low VOC.
- Dispose of excess product and containers in a responsible manner without harming the environment.
- This product is manufactured under strict SABS ISO 9001 quality standards.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Ensure to maintain good ventilation during application and drying process.
- Wear a suitable dust mask if sanding.
- In case of skin contact, wash with soap and water or a recognised skin cleaner. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with running water and seek medical advice.
- If product is ingested drink plenty of water. Do not induce vomiting at any time. Seek medical advice.
- Do not smoke while painting.
- Refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for detailed information about the product and transportation and classification criteria. MSDS is available on www.prominentpaints.co.za or from Prominent Customer Service Department.
- To avoid any risk of spillage, always transport in a secure upright position.
- If the surface to be painted is asbestos then the preparation, cleaning and/or removal of broken asbestos sheeting needs to be done in compliance to the Asbestos Regulations, 2001 of the Occupational Health and Safety Act 1993. (ACT NO 85 of 1993). Contact Prominent Paint Technical Department on 0861 776 646 or 011 389 4746 if a copy of the Asbestos Regulations is required.